晚上六時半至九時後到旺角鏢藝社 地址：九龍旺角旺角道7-9號威特商業大廈2樓 (長旺道入口)
- 各組別的積分紙不會以郵寄方式寄出，請各隊長或隊員到香港飛鏢會網頁瀏覽 (www.hkdarts.org.hk)；
所有賽事的改期必須以書面通知鏢會(電郵 firstname.lastname@example.org或傳真 2519-6760)。 亦接受以電話信息｀Whatsapp＇通知鏢會，但必須是正/副隊長所提供的聯絡電話。聯賽主任收到後會向雙方隊長發信息確認改期，改期資料亦會顯示於聯賽積分表之下方。如發現有關改期資料不確，應立即與正/副聯賽主任聯絡。
- 為提升飛鏢運動之形象，請各會員參與賽事時必須衣著整齊 (例：沒有露指的鞋、長褲及有袖的上衣)。比賽期間亦不應手持燃點著的煙草類產品進行比賽，敬希各會員支持及合作。
- 第三及第四組不會有總冠軍賽事。而第六十六屆聯賽的第三及第四組之各分組的前三名隊伍將會分別升至第二及第三組。各組別隊伍於第六十七屆聯賽的升降，除首三名得獎隊伍必須升組外；再以先留後升為原則（即第 4名亦有可能晉升或尾 3名位置的隊伍不需降級）。但最終需視乎報名隊數多寡而定奪，本會保留所有編組的最終決定權；敬希各隊伍注意。(請參閱聯賽規則第13條)
所有有關聯賽賽事的疑問，可聯絡 League Enquiries (email@example.com) 或
聯賽主任 Mr. Michael So (firstname.lastname@example.org)
副聯賽主任 Mr. Man Cheng (email@example.com)。
To: All team captains and members
- 66th HKDA League will commence on 10th June, 2019 Monday. All team captains or his nominee should attend in person to receive the league fixture, membership cards on 3rd June, 2019 Monday.
at Darts Arcade - 2/F., Waitex House, 7-9 Mong Kok Road, Mong Kok (Entrance at Cheung Wong Road), Kowloon from 6:00pm to 8:00pm
- Total have 80 teams registration for league, division arrangement listed as below.
- HKDA did not send the league results to team captains by post. All team captains and members can browse the HKDA website (www.hkdarts.org.hk) for league results.
- No team shall be allowed to have more than one outstanding postponement of its seeking or more than 2 postponements at same time (opponents request inclusive).
For all postponements of league matches, the relevant team captains should write to the HKDA by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by fax (2519-6760) for re-arrangement of the match. We are also accepting SMS messaging to inform of the postponements. However, notification must be sent and received from the captain or vice captain’s mobile phone only. The League Officer will reply by e-mail or SMS to both captains. The information of the postponement will listed on the league score page of the HKDA website.
＊ The re-arrangement of the postponement must be made within 14 days and should be played anytime prior to the last day of the season for the teams division & this information should note to the League Officer.
＊ No team can refuse a postponement request made 7 days before the scheduled fixture. Should the opposing team captain / vice captain be un-contactable then please contact the League Officer immediately.
- In order to promote the healthy and professional image of Darts sport, would appreciate all members to wear proper clean clothing (with No sandals, smart full length trousers, Long or short sleeved shirts/seaters) in games. During a game, smoking is strictly prohibited.
- There will be no Grand Championship match for Division 3 & 4. The first 3 teams of third and forth sub-divisions in The 66th HKDA League will be promoted to Division 2 & 3 for The 67th HKDA League. The Committee reserves the right to change the promotion and relegation rules to meet the league operation. (i.e. The 3rd Runner-up may be promoted to higher Division or last 3 team may not be relegated to the lower Division if deemed necessary.)
For inquire of league matches, please feel free to contact League Enquiries (email@example.com) Or
League Secretary, Mr. Michael So (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Vice League Secretary, Mr. Man Cheng (email@example.com)