- 各組別的積分紙不會以郵寄方式寄出，請各隊長或隊員到香港飛鏢會網頁瀏覽 (www.hkdarts.org.hk)；
- 任何隊伍不得同時要求超過一場的補賽或同時不能超過有兩場的補賽（包括其他隊伍要求的補賽）。所有賽事的改期必須以書面電郵 (firstname.lastname@example.org)或傳真 (2519-6760)到香港飛鏢會作實；
- 為提升飛鏢運動之形象，請各會員參與賽事時必須衣著整齊 (例：沒有露指的鞋、長褲及有袖的上衣)。比賽期間亦不應手持燃點著的煙草類產品進行比賽，敬希各會員支持及合作。
所有有關聯賽賽事的疑問，可聯絡 League Enquiries (email@example.com) 或
聯賽主任 Mr. Michael So (firstname.lastname@example.org)
副聯賽主任 Mr. Man Cheng (email@example.com)。
To: All team captains and members
- The 67th HKDA League schedule will be postponed until the future notice.
- Total have 73 teams registration for league, the below list is arranged by the new league rules.
- There is no Grand Championship Match of Division Four from 53rd HKDA League, each champion of Division Four will be promoted to Division Two, 1st Runner-up and 2nd Runner-up will be promoted to Division Three on next League, other each division's champion & 1st Runner-up & 2nd Runner-up will be promoted to upper division on next League; (See Rules Chapter 13)
- HKDA did not send the league results to team captains by post. All team captains and members can browse the HKDA website (www.hkdarts.org.hk) for league results.
- No team shall be allowed to have more than one outstanding postponement of its seeking or more than 2 postponements at same time (opponents request inclusive). For all postponement of league matches, the relevant team captains should write to HKDA by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by fax (2519-6760) for re-arrangement of the match.
- In order to promote the healthy and professional image of Darts sport, would appreciate all members to wear proper clean clothing (with No sandals, smart full length trousers, Long or short sleeved shirts/seaters) in games. During a game, smoking is strictly prohibited.
For inquire of league matches, please feel free to contact League Enquiries (email@example.com) Or
League Secretary, Mr. Michael So (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Vice League Secretary, Mr. Man Cheng (email@example.com)